Dr. Leila Kazemi ZanjaniFellowship of Strabismus and Oculoplastic
Dr. Leila Kazemi Zanjani is a surgeon and oculoplastic specialist who has passed general medicine in 1993, residency in ophthalmology at Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Strabismus and Oculoplastic fellowship at Farabi Hospital.
She is an expert in Cataract surgery, Pterygium surgery,treatment of amblyopia in children, Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), Botox injection and Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR).To get the other hand, she collaborates with Basir Eye Clinic,Baqiyatallah Hospital and Abu Rayhan Hospital.
- Residency in Ophthalmology at Tabriz University of Medical Science
- Fellowship of Strabismus and Oculoplastic at Farabi Hospital
- Cataract Surgery
- Pterygium Surgery
- Treatment of amblyopia in children
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Botox injection
- Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)
- collaboration with Basir Eye Clinic,Baqiyatallah Hospital and Abu Rayhan Hospital
- She was also a faculty member at Bushehr University