What do you know about Lipomatic surgery?
Lipomatic is a cosmetic surgery to get rid of the excess body fat. This cosmetic surgery can be performed at an outpatient’s clinic and do not usually require an anaesthetic. Within one session it carries a large amount of fat out of body, with least complications. Through this surgery the patient does not experience skin loose. Lipomatic also strengthen the body. It is important to note that the reduction in size is continued for a long time and it can also eliminate cellulitis. In this surgery, the fat is completely eliminated physically and is released by vibrational movements of the lipids, and these fats are removed from the body without pain and bleeding. The purpose of this surgery is to change the size and shape of the body. Recovery of this surgery is between 3 and 7 days.
Lipomatic and its advantages:
- Uniformity of fat under the skin and like other suction devices do not bulge the fat under the skin.
- The amount of wearing days of body shaper in this surgery is very short and lasts for 2 weeks.
- Gathering the skin and shaping the skin is far better than other surgeries.
- In this surgery local anesthesia is used.
- Inflation and discharge in this surgery are very low.
- The probability of infection is very low.
- Fat embolism was low and so far no cases have been reported.
- Does not need to be hospitalized and the person is discharged after treatment.
- Fatigue and body injury in this surgery are less therefore it is more convenient than other surgeries.
Lipomatic and its complications:
- Your physician should spend time on treatment because this device is based on vibration, and the physician may get tired and make mistakes in the end result.
- Severe vibration which causes both patient and physician injury.
- Available in vast areas.
- In the thighs, arm and abdomen can be used.
- local anesthesia of treated area
- Infection which is rare
- kidney or heart problems
- Allergic reaction
- Skin burns
- Rise of body temperature
- Feeling weak and dizzy
Expectable areas of lipoprotection are as follows:
- inner knees
- neckline and the area under the chin
- thighs, both outer thighs, and inner thighs
- upper arms
How Lipomatic is done?
In the organ that Lipomatic is going to be done, a hole is made with the diameter of 2-5 mm, after that, the device enters the body’s adipose tissue through the hole and, using ultraviolet waves, destroys the adipose tissue and injects a solution for numbness and prevention of bleeding into the body, and eventually the fat and anesthetic solution gets out of the body through the pores. This device has an active immune system that stops when it encounters non-fat tissue therefore; the risk of rupture of the organs and skin burn reaches to its lowest amount.
Important Tips before doing Lipomatic:
- Have enough information in this area.
- Refer to a valid health care center.
- Have a consulting session before doing any
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any medicine.
Lipomatic also called iposculpture suction is a cosmetic surgery to eliminate and take out fat without any skin loose and return of fat. During each session an excess amount of fat is removed through breaking up and sucking. It is frequently used on the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck, chin and back.